Real women. real business. real stories.
Kerry Schrader (Mom)
- Stay Calm! Think Pink and Get Your Mammogram On!: My journey as a startup CEO winning the battle against breast cancer!
- Old School Tactics + New School Technology: Humans don’t fit into excel spreadsheets. How to build sustainable engagement within Enterprise.Note: A Mixtroz “mix” is req. for this session.
- The Unlikely Tech CEO: From Senior HR Leader to Tech Startup CEO
Ashlee Ammons (Daughter)
- Approach Anything Like It’s Everything! The importance of face-to-face connectivity in the hyper digital world!: My journey from Undergrad, to LeBron James, to NYC nightlife extraordinaire, to startup entrepreneur and everything in between.
- How we built this as a “Quad Outsiders”: Black, Female, Non-Technical, Tech Co-Founders
- Using what you have to build the business you want: The steps we took to move an idea to revenue generating business.
- Starting a Business: How to distinguish the voice of reason from background noise.
- From the delivery room to the board room: The truth behind building a family business.
Note: All talks can be booked with a live Q+A and/or Mixtroz “mix”.